This episode describes the arrival of British East India Company in India and how they grow exponentially and challenged the political leadership of India.
● The Beginning
● The Arrival of British East India Company
● British East India Company obtainned right to do Business from Mughal Emperor
● Expansion of British East India Company
● Political landscape of Bengal & Farrukhsiyar’s Forman
1. Chaudhary, Sushil (2000). The Prelude to Empire: Plassey Revolution of 1757.
2. Gupta, B.K. (1962). Sirajuddaulah and the East India Company.
3. Malleson, George B. (1885), The Decisive Battles of India from 1746 to 1819
4. Hill, S.C., ed. (1905), Bengal in 1756–1757
5. Majumdar, R. C.; Raychaudhuri, H. C.; Datta, Kalikinkar (1950), An Advanced History of India
6. Internet Indian History Sourcebook
9. Bose: An Indian Samurai-by General GD Bakshi
Episode Length: 0:15:30
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again on February 6, 2020 for another episode!
● leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/The-Revolution-Untold-Story-of-Indian-Freedom-Struggle-111694233709330/
● Follow us on Twitter @ksproductionsus
“The Revolution – Untold Story of Indian Freedom Struggle” is produced by KS Productions, Inc. in collaboration with Pastel Entertainment.
Our Executive Producers are Kaushik Mazumdar and Susmita Mazumdar from KS Productions, INC and Shanoli Majumdar from Pastel Entertainment
Our researcher is Dipanjan Maiti
Content developed by Dipanjan Maiti & Kaushik Mazumdar
Sound designed & original music composed by Satyajit Sen
Also used compositions by Kazi Najrul Islam