This episode describes the rebellion led by Sannyasi & Fakirs
- Why Sannayasi & Fakirs choose the path to revolt?
- Why Bengal?
- The Fakir and Sannyasi Rebellion – Atis Dasgupta; Social Scientist Vol. 10, No. 1 (Jan., 1982), pp. 44-55
- Reconsidering the Sannyasi Rebellion – Ananda Bhattacharya; Social Scientist Vol. 40, No. 3/4 (March-April 2012), pp. 81-100
- The Sannyasi Rebellion – Asit Nath Chandra
- A short recorded history of the contentious national song ‘Vande Mataram’
Episode Length: 0:17:24
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again on February 20, 2020 for another episode! ● Contact Us ● leave us a comment! ● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/The-Revolution-Untold-Story-of-Indian-Freedom-Struggle-111694233709330/ ● Follow us on Twitter @ksproductionsus Credits: “The Revolution – Untold Story of Indian Freedom Struggle” is produced by KS Productions, Inc. in collaboration with Pastel Entertainment. Our Executive Producers are Kaushik Mazumdar and Susmita Mazumdar from KS Productions, INC and Shanoli Majumdar from Pastel Entertainment Our researcher is Dipanjan Maiti Content developed by Dipanjan Maiti, Bratati Chakraborty & Kaushik Mazumdar Sound designed & original music composed by Satyajit SenNotes go here