This episode describes the powerplay of British East India Company in Southern India and Rise of Hyder Ali
- Interview with Dipanjan
- Political Landscape of Southern India
- Rise of Hyder Ali
- Hyder Ali’s Navy
- Anglo-Mysore War 1
- Anglo Mysore War 2
- Bowring, Lewin (1899). Haidar Alí and Tipú Sultán, and the Struggle with the Musalmán Powers of the South. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Duff, James Grant (1878). History of the Mahrattas, Volume 1. London and Bombay: Times of India.
- Ramaswami, N. S (1984). Political History of Carnatic Under the Nawabs. Abhinav Publications.
- Colonel G. B. Malleson: The Decisive Battles of India from 1746 to 1849
- History of India
- Edited by A. V. Williams Jackson, Ph. D., LL.D., Professor of Indo-Iranian Languages in Columbia University – Volume 8 – From the Close of the Seventeenth Century to the Present Time by Sir Alfred Comyn Lyall, P.C., K.C.B., D.C.L (https://www.ibiblio.org/britishraj/index.html)
- History of Mysore (3 vols., 1810-1817; 2d ed., 2 vols., 1869)
- A History of the Military Transactions of the British Nation in Indostan (2 vols., 1763-1778; vol. 1, rev. ed., 1799)
Episode Length: 0:42:40
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again on April 2, 2020 for another episode!
● leave us a comment! ● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/The-Revolution-Untold-Story-of-Indian-Freedom-Struggle-111694233709330/ ● Follow us on Twitter @ksproductionsus
Credits: “The Revolution – Untold Story of Indian Freedom Struggle” is produced by KS Productions, Inc. in collaboration with Pastel Entertainment.
Our Executive Producers are Kaushik Mazumdar and Susmita Mazumdar from KS Productions, INC and Shanoli Majumdar from Pastel Entertainment
Our researcher is Dipanjan Maiti Content developed by Dipanjan Maiti, Bratati Chakraborty & Kaushik Mazumdar Sound designed & original music composed by Satyajit Sen
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.